Pages

Thursday, October 08, 2015

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • surviving the mini heatwave we had this week. I have never known it to be so warm so early in spring. There were so many alerts on my fire ready app on Tuesday. There were at least 100 fires in Victoria alone that day.
  • getting lots of love and cuddles from C.K. and Missy Issy. Although they don't associate with each other much it's more of an I tolerate you relationship at the moment. It is fun to watch them together.
  • cool spring mornings are just divine!
  • being able to give out all the baby blankets I have made to their owners or at least sent them on their way to them.
  • being with Mark when he saw his GP and seeing how much he really does care. It's so nice to see & I enjoy the little talks we have with him, the ones that don't involve the medical stuff.

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: