Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • Angus had a sleep study done on Tuesday night. I am grateful that we were able to have it done. I worry about my baby and how he struggles to breathe at night while he is sleeping and how he also wakes up with headaches almost on a daily basis. We wont get the results for a while (February in fact) unless there is a significant problem and we will be called in earlier.
  • For being able to travel safely to and from Tyers, where the study was conducted and being able to find the place in the dark. I really dislike driving at night especially to unknown destinations. 
  • I went out to lunch yesterday with the Relief Society Presidency from our Ward. It was so lovely to be able to have some girl time with Lise and Dani. I love those two women for being so caring and loving. They are amazing.
  • Losing some weight. I have been recording everything I eat on my fitbit app. Keeping an eye on what goes in and what energy I use. So far so good. The energy output is heaps better than the calorie intake which of course means I have lost weight. About 1.5 kg (3.3 lb) so far 
Lise and Dani brought me the prettiest carnations. They are actually my favourite flowers.





No comments: