Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • I had an MRI done on my right knee just over a week & a half ago and I went to see my GP on Monday to get the results. It turns out that I have osteoarthritis. I know this sounds a little crazy yeah I know who wants to have arthritis but it could have been worse.
  • seeing lots of beautiful flowers while out walking with the boys
  • seeing C.K. and Missy Issy finally getting a long. They have been playing and running about without hissing and fighting. Not that they had been fighting but there was a lot of hissing at one another.
  • getting lots of entertainment from Missy Issy. She is such a character and a little bit of a 'naughty tortie' getting in to mischief by shredding my plastic bag full of plastic bags and dragging them all over the house while I sleep. She also LOVES yarn! She had unravelled a ball up and down the hallway while I slept the other night. Mark found it and rolled it back up for me. She is definitely a live wire that's for sure.

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: