Pages

Friday, October 02, 2015

Finished Item - Basket Weaver Containers With Embellishments

As I mentioned in my post the other day about possibly making more containers so that I could give them to the sisters on my visiting teaching list, I decided to make them.


They looked a bit plain without any embellishments.


I found some flowers that I had made a long time ago and had left in the bottom of one of my baskets.
When I saw them I just knew they would be perfect for the containers.
For the life of me I cannot recall where I got the patterns from (o_0)


Although I think the pattern for the flower above came from a book but I am not 100% sure. The same with the pink flower in the photo below.
At least they make the containers look good ☺



I have 5 sisters on my list and three baskets made. I better get cracking although I have now run out of the variegated yarn I used for the baskets. I need to find another colour for the next two baskets.

No comments: