Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • I have managed to reach more of goals for the fitbit this past week. In fact I managed 10,000 steps twice! Yay! Go me! However I was a bit sore afterwards but not that bad that I wasn't able to walk.
  • my hubby! While out walking the weather changed and it became rather wet and blustery. Mark drove down to the shops to collect me. Thank you Hon. I really didn't want to get soaked on the way home.
  • spring weather! We have had some beautiful sunny days this past week. We've also had a couple of days that were like a BIG wintry blast. All good though. I don't mind the cold weather.
  • Going for walks with both of my boys. Not always with both of them together. It gives us a chance to catch up and talk about lots of different things.
  • my new kitty, Missy Issy. She is such a character. I caught the little rat bag running down the hallway with half a loaf of bread in her mouth the other day. She had jumped on the kitchen bench and grabbed it. She had a hold of the bottom of the bag so there was a trail of bread from the kitchen and part way down the hall. Naughty girl! She is definitely making things a little more lively around here!

What are you thankful for this week?





No comments: