Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • reaching my goals for my fitbit. I have managed to reach the steps, minutes active, floors and calories burned goals. I feel tired after achieving them but it sure does feel good to know I can do it!
  • being able to attend the Diabetes Support Group. It's always nice to see everyone there and I get to learn something new each time I go
  • spending time with the boys and with Mark ♥♥♥
  • I may not be losing weight but I had to purchase a new belt to go with a pair of jeans I have. They have been falling down. In fact I am able to take them on and off without having to undo the button or the zip (o_0) 
  • my crochet - I love it but I just don't feel as inspired to crochet at the moment. I'm not sure why though but I am still plodding along.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: