Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week (well this past fortnight as I didn't post this last week):

  • walking - who would have thought that I would actually be enjoying all of this walking. Certainly not me. 
  • nicer weather - it makes going out and about a lot more pleasant!
  • snuggles - with the boys ♥ 
  • attending a chronic pain clinic last week & talking with a nurse and a pharmacist. It's helped clarify a few things for me and it encouraged me to see my GP to talk things over with him. 
  • crochet - slow and steady but my work continues ☺
  • SPRING! It's officially spring now but I think Mother Nature has forgotten and has kept us in wintry weather for a little bit longer than expected

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: