Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • my gorgeous husband. I have no idea why he loves me but I am ever so grateful that he does.
  • being asked to teach a lesson in Relief Society. I'm not sure if I am a little bit thankful and a lot scared or maybe even the other way around. Or just both. I've not taught a group of adults since I was studying to be a teacher and we had to lead tutorials. It's not until the 16th anyway so I have a bit of time to get my act together.
  • remembering to take my medication. I have to take it several times a day and I do not always remember to take my panadol osteo. It's not vital that I take it but it sure does help.
  • quiet time. You have no idea how much I enjoy the time that there isn't anyone else awake or at home. It's so nice to have things be so peaceful.
  • my crochet, not that I have done a lot this week
  • being able to talk to someone about the stuff that is going on at home. It helps to talk things over. Not that I can talk about everything but the stuff I can talk about helps.
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: