Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • sunshine, it's always welcome on a winters day even if it isn't warm outside
  • crochet - I have been a little slow with my project this week but I am always grateful for it
  • my exercise group with some of the ladies from the diabetes support group. I have really been enjoying myself and that is something that has surprised me
  • the boys have been getting along better this past week. I am truly grateful for that
  • Angus has been doing extra jobs about the house. Thank you cutie. I appreciate it.
  • TAFE started back this week. Brodie has started back again after the holidays. I know he enjoys getting out of the house which is great. Sometimes we just need a break from one another
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: