Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Books I Have Read So Far This Year

I joined a website called Goodreads a while ago. I use it to keep track of the books I have read. I also use it to fine new books that I would like to read and to find new friends who love to read too. My lists for all three things are growing quite nicely. 

Anyway, I thought I would share the titles and covers of the books I have read so far this year. Not as many books as some other friends but I have already read more than I did in total for last year ☺ 



As you can see there are quite a few there. 
If you are interested in checking any of them out here's the list and the authors. BTW I got most of the books from Amazon Kindle and the majority of them were free at the time.


A Cat Out of Egypt: The Prequel to Yeshua's Cat (C.L. Francisco) 
A Rare Benedictine (Ellis Peters) 
All About Crochet (Jean Leinhauser) 
Anne of Cleves: Henry's Luckiest Wife (D. Lawrence-Young) 
Catherine the Inquisitor (The Six Lives of Henry VIII #1) (Leigh Jenkins) 
Diabetes Diet Plan: A Perfect Guide on Diabetes Diet to Prevent, Control, and Reverse the Effect (Jack Maple) 
Gnome Wars (Barbra Annimo) 
Godmachine (Jack Thompson) 
How to Crochet: 16 quick and easy granny square patterns If Only I had (Jacqueline Garlick) 
Just Kidding (Diane Vallere) 
Kiatana's Journey (Natalie Erin) 
Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipes 
New England Witch Chronicles (Chelsea Luna Bellingeri) 
Orona (Adam James) 
Practical Magic (Alice Hoffman) 
The Children of Men (P.D. James) 
The First (Jason Mott) 
The Grimm Diaries Prequels #1 - 6 (Cameron Jace) 
The Grimm Legacy (Polly Shulman) 
The Last Day on Earth (R.M. Allinson) 
The Legacy of the Key (S.L. Morgan) 
The Lost Scrolls (Alex Archer) 
The Shroud Codex (Jerome R. Corsi) 
The Solomon Key (Shawn Hopkins) 
The Sword of Agrippa: Antioch (Gregory Lloyd) 
The Wronged Wife (Margaret Brazear)


No comments: