Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • my heater! We've had some pretty cold temperatures overnight. Early Monday morning it was -3.5°C I don't think it's ever been that cold, at least not while I have been living in this area.
  • my crochet 
  • sleeping for almost 7 hours one night. Mind you that was after having less then 5 hours sleep for three nights in a row but YAY for sleeping a lot longer! Especially in this cold weather.
  • my electric blanket - although I only use it to warm up the bed. I don't sleep with it on any more. Not since I began having those dreaded night sweats (o_0)
  • feeling energetic enough to do some spring cleaning. I even got rid of some stuff.
  • Finding some bargains while out shopping. I bought some new shoes (runners) and they cost me less than $20. You gotta love a bargain! 
  • feeding my yarn obsession and purchasing 4 more balls of yarn (~_o) 

What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: