Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thankful Thursday

 photo ThankfulThursday.jpg

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • Brodies friend, Jess. She stayed over on Tuesday night to help him stay awake for his sleep deprived EEG. She was amazing. Thanks heaps Jess!
  • being able to travel to and from the Austin Hospital and arrive at each destination safely. 
  • that travelling home from the hospital was a good 40 minutes faster than it was travelling there.
  • for my crocheting, I am whipping up that new farm blanket super fast! I am so glad of that but sometimes I think my hand is paying for it. Oh well. At least crocheting keeps me sane (something I am also thankful for)
  • that the steroid injections that Mark got in his spine almost two weeks ago are helping him. I am truly grateful for that.
  • sleeping through the night. Not something that happens very often any more but when it does it feels amazing!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: