Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • that my Dad is out of hospital and is at home
  • that my sister, Vicki, is doing the best she can to look after Dad. She is amazing and I have told her that she is!
  • that my other sister, Julie, doesn't live all that far away from Dad and is able to help out when she can
  • my crochet and how it helps keep me sane!
  • that we have had some nice weather and I have been able to get my washing dried outside even though it takes a couple of days for that to happen. We don't get a lot of sunshine in the back yard and we get even less on the clothesline but at least it gets dry ☺
  • for the information and exercise class that I have been going to on a Wednesday evening. I have learned a few things but most of all I have learned that the pain I feel afterwards goes after a day or two. I am so thankful for that!
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: