Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • being able to attend Brodie's neurologist appointment with him last week. I was able to describe to the doctor in detail the facial spasms that Brodie gets. He thinks that they may be temporal lobe seizures. Brodie needs to have a sleep deprived EEG to see if it can be confirmed or not.
  • my crochet, as always. Anything that helps me relax is always a good thing (o_~) 
  • my boys, they spoiled me for Mother's Day. They bought me the first four seasons of Downton Abbey. I just LOVE that show!!  Brodie and I managed to watch all of season one on Sunday ☺
  • Enjoying a nice lunch with my Visiting Teachers. It was good to just have some 'girl' time for a change.
  • Sunny days! With winter almost upon us I am really enjoying the sunshine while I can. We really do have four seasons in one day at the moment but the sunshine makes everything much better ☺
  • Angus cooked tea for us on Sunday. He did an amazing job with the silverside. WTG kiddo! I think I'll let you cook for us more often :D

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: