Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2015

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • cooler weather - not that I was counting how many days but on the news last night they said that we have had a week and a half of cool weather. Not that I am complaining. I love it! Summer please don't come back (I know it is though we are expecting temperatures of around 35°C on the weekend)
  • reading - I have surprised myself with the amount of books I have read so far this year. I have almost completed my 10th book. Granted not all of them have been novels but for me that is still a lot of books to get through in just over a month!
  • sleeping all night - not that it is happening a lot this past week but when it happens I am very grateful
  • visiting my G.P. - I managed to have a really in depth chat with him about lots of different things. I even went in to see him armed with a list of stuff I wanted to discuss. He thought that was a good idea. 
  • crocheting - I have finally picked up my hook again. I hadn't since I had finished that blanket I completed last month.

What are you thankful for this week?



No comments: