Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

What A Lovely Gift To Receive

A few weeks ago when Angus and I were in Traralgon organising his Proof of Age card. Angus spotted a gorgeous candle in a glass jar at the chemist we were in. The verse on the glass jar (with a slight change in the wording) is from one of our Church hymns called "I Am A Child Of God".
It just happens to be my favourite hymn too.
Anyway I took a photo of the candle and shared it on Facebook.



Imagine my surprise when I received a gift last Sunday from a sister at Church. I don't know who left the gift for me. I was going to open it on Christmas day but I opened it this morning.



Thank you so much to the anonymous sister who left me my beautiful candle. It was a wonderful surprise and I feel very loved and appreciated.


No comments: