Pages

Monday, November 03, 2014

Psoriasis Humour

Some of it is a little bit of tongue in cheek humour about psoriasis. You just have to laugh about some of the comments people make. I learned many years ago not to stress out about what people say to you. Hanging on to what everyone says about your disease will just eat you up and cause a whole world of hurt.
I just laugh now. After all laughter is the BEST medicine!! 

This is totally me ☺☺ I am FABULOUS!



I wish it was that easy





^^ I think the one above speaks volumes on how we think ^^
I quite often think about that tar one. I still make comments like .. I smell like a freshly laid road... when I use it. It's such a passion killer! To smell like tar, yuck! I often wondered what my husband would think about that smell when I use it but to be honest I don't think he really cares.



No comments: