Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Iron On Labels

I'm not a very good blogger of late and I am not a very good crocheter/knitter of late either. My hand has still been sore. Certainly not as sore as it was a month ago but I still have enough pain now and then to stop me from doing what I love he most.

Anyway, in anticipation of becoming more creative with my crocheting and knitting in the future I have now ordered some iron-on labels from Yarn Hookers. I think they will look amazing on the stuff I make. Of course I am a tad biased ☺

Here's what they look like before they are customised. I have asked for the labels to say "Made with love by Jo-anne"



Since this is an international order I have no idea how long it will take to get here. Who knows by the time the labels arrive I may be hooking some more of that blanket I began for my niece and her bubz who will be arriving very soon.

No comments: