Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • successful operations - everything went smoothly yesterday and I am so grateful for that
  • pain medication - I saved some super duper strong pain meds from when I hurt my shoulder and I had to take a couple of them last night just so I could get some sleep
  • a loving family - Mark and the boys have been so helpful. Helping me get dressed/undressed, opening cans of soft drink, giving me a cat to snuggle, driving me around and cooking meals. I know I will be relying on them a lot over the next few weeks while I am convalescing and it means a lot to me that they are bending over backwards to help me.
  • crossword books - a substitute for crocheting
  • caring Facebook friends - I love how there are people who I have never met are so thoughtful and full of love & understanding
  • that Mark was able to have an ultrasound done this week. We get the results tomorrow afternoon when we see the doctor for a follow up appointment
  • being able to laze about in my pj's 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: