Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Finished Item - Crochet - Beanies



Yesterday morning I posted the blanket and these two beanies to my niece, Kylie.
I had to squish everything into a 3 kg prepaid satchel. It was hard going but I did it. I think it took me almost 5 minutes to shove it all into the satchel without wrecking it (the satchel that is).


Today is going to be a busy day. Well sort of busy. I am taking Mark to get an ultrasound done on his upper abdomen. I am hoping that we will be able to find out whether he has gall stones or not. He is suffering with the pain. I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't anything serious. 
Later in the day we have someone from the Shire coming over for Brodie. We will be able to talk about how he is going to get funding so he can continue at Yooralla Day Services among other things. His previous funding has ceased now that he is 21. 

Anyway I better be off so we can head off for Marks scan.

No comments: