Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • heaters - winter has hit win a vengeance! There has been loads of snow falling at the ski resorts and the rest of the state has had lots and lots of rain. There was enough rain that the Yarra River in Melbourne broke it's banks. 
  • that Angus is on camp. Not that the weather has been the best for a school camp. Who plans a camp in winter any way?
  • peace and quiet. They boys are at home together to fight and it's been bliss ☺
  • my crochet. I finished that baby blanket I was working on and I have now started a new zoo blanket for one of my nieces who is pregnant
  • my car. Mark's car is in at the wreckers/mechanics getting an engine put in (o_0) I feel bad that his car isn't on the road but I am grateful that we have my one to get around in
  • bargain shopping. There's a shop in the next town over from us closing down and I managed to pick up some cheap goodies 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: