Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thankful Thursday


I have been so slack posting this week. There's no excuse really. It's not like I haven't had the time to post anything.

Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • my new car - Gemma runs beautifully. All I need to do is get used to the brakes when I am on a hill start/stop.
  • helpful kids - thanks boys I appreciate it when you help me out
  • kids who don't feel unwell - Brodz was at home sick last week and Angus has been sick and stayed home this week. The poor things. I'm crossing my fingers that Angus feels better soon. This stupid head colds and sore throats need to disappear!
  • wrist braces - an odd thing to be thankful for I know but it certainly helps with the aches, pains, numbness and pins and needles in my hands/fingers
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: