Pages

Saturday, May 03, 2014

My New Car Has Arrived

I got my new car today. Mark is outside checking it out to see what needs to be fixed before we get a roadworthy done on it and get it registered. That being said it is in really good condition so hopefully there isn't much to be done on it.



Under the bonnet looks different to Emmy's engine.

Angus is checking out the interior.



The guy I bought the car from said he was going to give it to his daughter for her 18th birthday but he didn't like her attitude and how she had been talking to him lately so he sold it. Sounds like something I would do.

I can't wait to get her on the road and see what she's like to drive. I need to give my new car a name. My last three cars have had names why should this one be any different, right? I'm just having trouble thinking of a name for her. She does have the word Sapphire written on the side. Maybe her name should be Gemma. What do you think?


No comments: