Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Get Off The Road There's A Learner Driver In The House

Now that Mark has my old car he decided that it would be nice to take Brodie out for a driving lesson. He took Brodie to a deserted car park at the soccer/hockey ovals this morning for a lesson. It's a good thing they went early because once the kids started arriving to play sport there would've been no room for Brodie to practise.

Brodz was so excited when he got home. He practised braking, parking and driving in figure eights. Mark said he is getting there.

At least Brodie got some time behind the wheel. He's had his learners for such a long time but due to the fact that we only had one car. If anything happened to it we would be in big trouble and stuck at home. Now that we have a second car it's not so bad. I've often wondered how many hours of driving Brodie should have before I let him drive the family car. I'm thinking maybe 30, 40 or even 50 hours or maybe even when he finally has his P plates ☺

I am so grateful that Mark has the patience to teach him. I don't think I do. I would stress to much if Brodie doesn't listen while he is driving. He doesn't always listen to me at the best of times. I would hate to think that he wont listen when he is behind the wheel. I think I will leave the teaching to Mark and the driving schools.

No comments: