Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Back In The Dark Ages

It seems that all of our monthly internet allowance had been used up and we are now on dial-up speeds. How horrifying! We are back in the dark ages!

Seriously though. I don't know how the kids have managed it but we used up all our bandwidth and we received an email last night. Too many you tube videos I expect and too many online games. Thank goodness our internet gets reset at midnight tonight. Mark and I didn't see much point in purchasing an extra data block when we would probably never use it all before our data allowance gets reset. Plus we thought it might teach the boys a lesson on what happens when we run out. I don't think it makes much of a difference to them to be honest but at least they now know we aren't always going to buy more bandwidth. They also need to be reminded that computers aren't just for the internet! Kids! They're making my hair turn grey have extra wisdom highlights.

No comments: