Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Gosh I seem to be falling way behind with posting this week. It's not that I have been terribly busy that I haven't been able to post. I just happen to have a very bad memory when it comes remembering to write something. No excuse really, right?


Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • going to Parent/Teacher/Student interviews at Angus's school and hearing lots of positive things about him. I think it's wonderful to hear such amazing things about Angus. He seems like a different kid at school this year and it's all good
  • being able to go to the Melbourne Temple with Brodie on Tuesday night. I'll share photos tomorrow. What a wonderful experience that was
  • being organised for my Sunday school lessons with my Sunbeam class
  • cooler weather because we all know I truly dislike the heat
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments: