Pages

Friday, March 07, 2014

Nerve Conduction Test


I was meant to have a nerve conduction test done which was organised by the surgeon I saw two weeks ago. The neurologist place that performs the test wants the referral first. So I left it for a while so that the surgeons office could send the referral off and all the paper work could be done.

Considering it has been two weeks and I haven't heard anything I phoned both the surgeons office and the neurology service. I was told the referral was sent two weeks ago but the neurology place never received it :/ Hopefully, now that I have phoned both places, the referral will to go to the correct address so that I can get this test done.

It will be interesting to see what the results are this time round. I had the same test done back in August of 2009. Now that I would be able to understand all the numbers involved in the test results at least the surgeon will have something to compare it to.

No comments: