Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm Stuck For A Project


When I had to stop taking my anti-inflammatory medication for several days I was itching to begin a new crochet project. Now that I have been back on my medication for a couple of days I haven't been able to find a project that I want to begin.

I'm going to blame the weather (o_0) it has been so humid lately and it makes our home feel so stuffy. Like there is no air flowing through the house. The smoke haze doesn't help either. The fires that began last weekend near Morwell and the Yarra Valley, the two that are the closest to where I live, are still burning. The rain that was forecast hasn't arrived yet. I am crossing my fingers that the rain will reach us tonight or tomorrow.

I am hoping that I am able to find a new project soon. My fingers are getting itchy ...

No comments: