Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • surprising phone calls - the boys father rang me earlier this week. I hadn't heard from him in years. He just wanted to let me know how he was going and how the boys, Mark & I were. I have no idea what prompted his call but it was nice to hear from him.
  • sunshine - it means the washing gets dried much faster and on the same day! If you know how cold and wet the weather can be in Victoria at times you'd think it was a good thing too (~_~)
  • kids that are willing to help their Mum
  • the pain in my shoulder/arm seems to be easing up a bit and I am extremely grateful for that. Although it does make me wonder if I am able to work out how to use my arm more carefully so that I don't always get that sharp stabbing pain. Whichever it is I am glad that it doesn't happen all the time.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: