Pages

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • that Brodie has been inspired to get out and about taking photographs and doing lots of walking
  • the wonderful sunshine we have had and not needing to wear jumpers or long sleeves for a few days
  • that my washing was able to dry outside and not have that musty smell that you get from drying them indoors.
  • for my crochet and being able to get lots done on my blanket (even though my arm aches at the end of the day, it's worth it)
  • for my Facebook friends and how they can make me smile
  • that Emi (my car) was able to be fixed. It was a bolt on the thermostat housing that needed replacing so we ended up with a new, but second-hand, housing (I think) and it wasn't all that expensive which was a bonus!!
  • that the Federal election is almost here. I am so fed up with all of the political ads on TV. They are driving me crazy. After Saturday I wont have to put up with them, well at least until the next election.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: