Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Finished Item - Crochet Zoo Blanket

Ta Da! It's all done! I totally love how this blanket has turned out. 

Angus helped me sort out the order that the squares should go in. I had to make it look balanced.

After one row of yellow for the border I crocheted the squares together.

I thought that a darker green would look great for the border. I had originally thought of brown but then decided against it. After all this is for a youngster. I didn't want the blanket to look too dark.

One row of dark green didn't look like it was enough so I did another round. I think it looks a lot better with a wider border.

Post a Comment