Pages

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Finished Item - Doggy Applique Fleece Blanket

Yay it's finally complete.

Before
I cannot believe that it took me almost 2 hours to sew it all on to the blanket. I must be a slow sewer.  

After
I think it looks a little crooked but then again it could just be me and the way I took the photo. 
Let's just call it artistic license (o_~)

All I need to do it get this over to Perth where my mother-in-law lives. Mark's twin and his wife will be travelling over there to visit family. They have kindly offered to take it over with them.
I just hope that my MIL likes it.

2 comments:

Vireya said...

It looks really cute! And isn't it a nice feeling to finish something?

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Vireya. It's a good feeling to have finished something. I have to admit that I really do like how the dog turned out.