Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

The Yarn Bombers Are Back

As I pulled up at the bowser at our local petrol station I happened to see a tree that had been yarn bombed with some 'fruit'. Our local yarn bombing fibre artists have been busy again.


Brodie and I also spotted this grocery basket too. I think it looks nice and colourful. Angus mentioned that there are some pretty colourful bicycles around too. Sadly I haven't seen those. 


I love how all of this yarn bombing has spiced things up about our town and the next town over from us. The bombers have certainly created some interesting discussions too. They've even had an article in our local paper.

Even though I find it exciting seeing all the new stuff that's about town I cannot help but think what other projects the yarn could've been used for. 

No comments: