Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

 photo Thankful_Thursday.jpg

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • beautiful sunny weather - although the skies have been blue it's still been very cold but I can live with that while the sun shines so brightly
  • Mark - thank goodness he knows about computers. Our server has been playing up due to a couple of power outages. It's not back up yet but he (and I) are working on it
  • helpful boys - with my shoulder/arm playing up as often as it has I am very glad that the boys have been helping out more. I just need to work on them doing the cooking ... wish me luck (~_~)
  • I was able to lodge a form at Centrelink. I'm crossing fingers that they haven't lost it this time.
  • being able to get an appointment to get an ultrasound done on my shoulder so quickly. I phoned up yesterday and I go in for the scan just after midday today.
  • painkillers - I've needed the relief just so I can do little things like make the bed & get things out of the cupboards.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: