Pages

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Out For Lunch

Mark & I went out for lunch. 
It was lovely just being the two of us without the boys in tow. We ate at one of the hotels in town at the bistro. Originally we wanted to go for Chinese but the didn't do a lunch service on the weekend.

Mark had the Mixed Grill - there was enough food on the plate for two people!

I had the Seafood Basket - prawn cutlets, calamari rings, scallops and fish.
There was so much food on our plates that neither of us were able to finish it. I left nearly all of the chips (sorry Angus I know how much you love them) and the raw oyster. There was no way I could eat it. Yuck! 

I certainly wont be wanting anything substantial for dinner tonight. The boys can fend for themselves. Having older teens means they are quite capable of cooking their own meals from time to time. I just hate all the dishes that they use when they make themselves their own dinner. Now I just have to work out how to get them to clean up after themselves.