Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

 photo ThankfulThursday.jpg


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • cool changes, especially after a week or more of temperatures in the 30's C (86+ F)
  • remembering to make a phone call to my Doctors surgery to get blood test results. My HbA1C (that tests for the average range of blood glucose levels for a 3 month period) and it was 5.8% which is awesome by the way (~_~) I guess I am doing everything right. It's no wonder my GP is always happy with me when he reads my test results. It's a good feeling.
  • being able to contact teachers via email to see how Angus is going at school and what's even better is they actually reply!
  • reading - it keeps me entertained for hours (~_~)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: