Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

 photo Summer-ThankfulThursday.jpg

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • For Brodie still going to TAFE today even when he wasn't feeling 100%. He's on his way home early but at least he had a go
  • windy weather - it means my washing gets drier much faster
  • husbands who phone housing maintenance because it is one of my least favourite things to do. We have a pipe in the bathroom wall that's leaking water into the hallway whenever anyone has a shower. It might be a BIG job (taking walls apart, etc) and not one I am looking forward to
  • knitting - it keeps me out of mischief but only until it starts making my arm ache or I lose feelings in my fingers :-/ you gotta love torn shoulder tendons and carpal tunnel (o_0) but hey it would be worse and I am very grateful that it isn't!
What are you thankful for this week? 

No comments: