Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

 photo Summer-ThankfulThursday.jpg

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • rain! We sure need it. I just hope that it gets to where the fires are still burning. The fires I mentioned a while back are still going. They haven't burnt themselves out yet so rain is the next best option.
  • Angus and his persistence. He has been trying very hard to organise his work placement as part of his Building & Construction (Carpentry) course. Even though he has phone over 20 places without success he still keeps on phoning. Today he had some success and now has a meeting/interview to attend tomorrow. Good luck cutie!
  • Visiting teachers and the love they bring with them. They also brought me a gift too. Photos of that to come. 

  • Competitions. I entered a competition over the Australia Day weekend. It was part of a celebrations for Australian authors. I entered at Kate Forsyth's blog. She along with Traci Harding are my absolute favourite Australian writers. Any way I won one of Kate's books. To enter we had to state what book we would like to win and why. I chose one called Bitter Greens. It arrived today. I can't wait to get stuck into it (~_~)
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: