Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

What's On The Hook - Galaxy Tab TARDIS Cover


My latest creation. A cover for Brodie's Galaxy Tab.


It's funny how different photos can show two different shades of blue even though I took them both with the same device, my phone. I guess taking a photos at different times of the day really does make a difference. The next few photos show a more accurate colour. 

Don't mind the messy white parts that's part of the cover too.


Slowly getting there ...
I gave up trying to follow a pattern. I couldn't get my head around the one I had downloaded so I decided to  make it up as I went. The amount of times I had to pull this thing apart to fix things nearly did my head in! I kept losing stitches. In the end I pretty much had to count each stitch as I went. 



No comments: