Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • the cooler weather we've been having in between the very hot fire danger days is definitely a blessing
  • that our little corner of Australia hasn't suffered from any bushfires (so far) this summer. Sadly New South Wales has been pretty badly hit as has other parts of Victoria.
  • that we are getting closer to the start of school going back .. sorry boys, well I'm not really that sorry, I need the break from their fighting!
  • even though my boys drive me crazy at times I am thankful that they truly are good kids. They could be out roaming the streets, getting into fights or smoking and drinking like so many other kids do these days. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: