Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Painting My Nails

Sometimes I just have having psoriasis in my fingernails. Mainly because when my nails break I lose so much nail it isn't funny. That's what happened last night when I was trimming my nails. I like to keep them fairly short because of my psoriasis as they catch on things if I knock them and it really, really hurts.

This looks like it hurt but thankfully it didn't.
I was also hoping to give myself a manicure and try one of the new colours (painting my nails is a great way to hide the psoriasis) I bought myself the other day. Maybe I might end up doing them this afternoon if I manage to find some time. I can almost see my fingers in that fluoro pink (~_~) 

Nice and bright aren't they?!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I definitely like the pink! The other two...I'm not sure about yellow or bluish purple on fingernails...especially if you're trying to hide something! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess I did end up choosing the pink. It looks much brighter than it does in the photo. Even in low lighting my nails almost glow in the dark.