Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's Australia Day!

 photo T2GoAustralian100Aussie-vi_zpsfb3ecc44.gif 

What's more Aussie than having a barbecue on Australia Day? And what's more Victorian than having one on Australia Day in the cold! I swear our weather truly doesn't know if it should be summer or winter right now.

Mark, Angus and I went to the Amateur Radio Club rooms for a barbecue lunch today. I had never been there before so I didn't know what to expect when we got there. The good thing about the people in amateur radio is that they love to talk so you never really get left out of a conversation.


 

Here's a new country song I discovered today. It doesn't sound very country music like to me but it is very Australian. Lee Kernaghan is singing about a Ute (a utility vehicle - I think the US sometimes refer to them as trucks). Aussies sure do love their utes!  

No comments: