Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Camping We Will Go


Mark and one of his ham radio friends have gone camping this week. They're going somewhere in the Avon Wilderness park which is about 2 - 3 hours drive from home. I have no idea what they will be doing there other than using their radio gear.

I told Mark to treat this week as his 'bucks night'. I was joking but he thought it was a great idea. I don't know if I should be worried or not lol. His friend said that he would bring him home safe so I shouldn't worry. I am sure they will have a good time.

Map of where Mark is going camping. You can click on it to enlarge it & you will be able to see it more clearly.

It's the first time Mark and I have been apart for more than one night since we got together. It's going to be strange without him here. Hopefully this week will fly past & he will be home before I know it.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Have fun this week!...both of you! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Poetess. I'm sure we both will.
I will be doing some wedding preparations this week. It will make things easier with Mark out of the way :) not that he really is in the way. I'm getting some alterations done to my dress this week. I can't believe it's less than 3 weeks away!