Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Out & About

I've been playing photographer again. What do you think of this photo?
I almost forgot to post today. I guess it's because Mark and I got to go out together (alone) We don't get to do that enough. One of the boys usually tags along. Not that it's a bad thing but sometimes its nice to leave them at home.

Mark and I went to see one of his mates. I got to spend time with his friends Mum. She's in her 80's and she is amazing. I have only met her a few times but I love her already. She is one very clever lady and she still has her wits about. When I asked her what I should call her she said 'just call me Grandma everyone else does'. So next time Mark goes to see this particular friend I will be tagging along too just so I can listen to some of her stories.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

It's always good times when you get to be alone with your 'beau'! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, you're absolutely right. It was really nice to be able to have some alone time :)