Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Catch Of The Day


Yesterdays morning haul of leaves.


Last week I mentioned how Rory has been hunting and bringing in his catch for me to see. I believe for some strange reason he wants to get some loving and praise from me. He is VERY vocal when he comes inside with his prize. There's a certain miaow that he does when he as something to share. Maybe its because he has a mouthful of leaves and is unable to do his normal quiet miaow.



The catch of the day

Rory is truly my cat. He knows exactly what to bring his mama. Flowers. Dead and decaying but they are still flowers. That's my boy!! 

Totally pooped

It's been a hard day "hunting" those poor defenseless leaves. They never stood a chance with this ferocious hunter! Rory has earned an afternoon nap!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, just be thankful they're not dead mice! YUCK!..I can remember times in my past where cats brought in dead mice that we never knew they had "captured" until the whole house started to smell!! O_O It was awful finding dead and decaying mice carcasses....Leaves are much better....Trust me! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I trust you Poetess :) I don't think I want to see a dead mouse inside. Mind you if the cats did find a mouse inside and got rid of it for me I wouldn't complain.