Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Paper Camera

Mark bought an app from google play for his mobile phone called Paper Camera. There's a QR Code at the bottom of the post if you're interested in the app.

I liked the app so much that I got it for my phone too. It was on special at the play store as part of the 25 Billion download celebrations. I don't think its on special any more but it is worth getting.
As you will see from all the photos of my beautiful models that the app makes photos look like cartoons.

Hmmph! You are NOT taking a photo of me Mum! 
Angus was such a grump so I only managed to get one photo of him. I must remember to "sneak" some more photos of him later. 

Sleeping Beauty


I really like this one. Brodz and his new Stitch toy.



I love the sepia tones

Paper Camera

No comments: