Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2012

I Was Inspired

Angus and I were watching a cooking show I had recorded a while back. I can't remember the name of the show but basically it was about whether home cooked (well chef cooked) food was better than takeaway food. Some average Joe Blow was chosen to be the judge. They would phone their favourite takeaway place and order a meal and a chef would cook the exact same food and then Joe Blow, while blind folded, would taste the food and see which one they liked best.

The show we watched last night gave us craving for inspired me to prepare a similar meal for us to eat for dinner tonight. Doesn't it look yum! The only things missing in our meal was rice. To be honest I don't think we needed it considering all that yummy goodness that I had placed for us on the table. 



Yes there is some left over. If you'd like it you'll need to get here fast (~_~)

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Ha! Ha! Oh, if only I had a transporter....and a tricorder!!! (Yes! I used to be a Star Trek fan.....original Star Trek!)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, that would be good if you had a transporter :) I'd love it if you came for a visit!