Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

WIP - crocheted tablet cover


Mark has a new toy. It's Galaxy tab 10.1 version 2. Sorry I don't have a photo but it looks like an iPad. It looks so much like them that Apple took Samsung to court. However it runs android which in our opinion is better.

I decided to make a cover for the tab to protect it. Mark wanted an android logo on it. I found logo & went to http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro/ to convert it into a chart format.

I've made the front & back panels in bottle green & the android is bright green. I will also be lining the cover with a micro-fibre cloth. That ought to be fun because I don't use the sewing machine very often. Thankfully I only need to sew in a straight line.

I'm off to do some more crocheting. Then the 'fun' part, all the sewing.

2 comments:

WildflowerWool said...

Wow, can't wait to see it finished!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

It's looking good so far WilflowerWool :) Mark likes it so far so that's a good thing.