Monday, August 20, 2012

Finished Item - Galaxy Tab Cover

I finished making the cover for Mark's Galaxy Tab last night. I messed up the lining though (o_0) it was too small and had to make a second one. Thankfully there was enough cloth left over from my first attempt to do it. The lining I messed up is large enough to fit a kindle so it wont go to waste. I'll just make another kindle cover.

The cover before sewing all the bits together.

All sewn together with the eyes added.
The lining was sewn in by hand.
Next to the Tab so you can see the size. Its about 10 inches x 7 1/2 inches.

I ended adding a tab to the back to make sure it was all secure and snug inside.
I really enjoyed making the cover for Mark's Tab. It worked up pretty quickly and it was a nice change from all the baby stuff I have made recently. I almost feel inspired to make myself a cover for the netbook Mark gave me (~_~)

6 comments:

WildflowerWool said...

You did a great job!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you WildflowerWool :)

Mark Clohesy said...

Thanks Blossy for making this for me... Also the lining is micro-fibre cleaning cloth so it wipes the screen when you take it in or out of the cover :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

It was my pleasure :) I really enjoyed the challenge

mib said...

nice and cool !!!!!!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you mib.