Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • nice weather, even though its winter we've still had some really nice days with lots of sunshine
  • cheques - I received one from the speech I did a few weeks ago. It was a nice bonus (~_~) and I was able to put it in the bank the other day
  • Angus - he's surprised me this week by doing his homework & he even felt pretty good about finishing it too. That's always a bonus!
  • sleeping - it's great when Brodie sleeps as it causes me less stress & he isn't so grumpy after a nap (well most of the time)
  • going out with Mark for lunch. It's always nice to spend time with him. We don't get a lot of time when it's just the two of us
  • Luke, the parcel postie! He's been busy delivering things this week. I know we will be seeing him again soon too (o_~)
  • crocheting - I have made a lot of baby items as part of this months Knit4Charities focus groups. It's almost time to post them off.
What are you thankful for this week?


2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

That's a nice list of things to be thankful for...I'm thankful for loyal blog readers and appreciative customers this week. Oh yeah, and for my loyal husband of almost 30 years. He's been planning something. I can tell. And it's made him extra sweet...if that's even possible. :-))

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I like your list of things too Poetess :) I hope your hubby is up to something. I bet it will be delightful too whatever he's arranged.